MotoDiag LITE is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-13. The program can be installed on Android.
MotoDiag is a motorcycle diagnostic tool.
MotoDiag IS NOT an OBD diagnostic tool.
MotoDiag does not need extra electronic device (except a simple multimeter for electrical part).
MotoDiag is for any rider wishing to repair his bike himself.
MotoDiag may also serve as a checklist for professional mechanics.
All faults are covered in details, divided into 3 distinct sections:
- electrical / electronic components
For each failure, a list of all possible causes are cited.
You will also discover in FULL VERSION:
- spark plug conditions, very indicative of engine failures and malfunctions
- dynamic phenomena (wander / weave, wobble / head shake, shimmy... ), explained
- track tires wearing, analyzed
- electrical / electronic components on a motorcycle
- diagnostic procedures of main systems (ignition, starting and charging) in which each step is detailed (test method, equipment used, recommendations...)
So it is impossible not to solve failures !
Do not hesitate to get back to me if you want me to add something else.
In the meantime, have fun in solving your failures with MotoDiag! :-)
Suitable for all Phones and Tablets!
MotoDiag LITE (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.